Quarantine Station

The abandoned Quarantine Station on Torrens Island was originally built in 1879 after more temporary measures were inadequate with cases of typhus and small pox arriving in SA. Many of the buildings are now gone, with only one from 1879 that survived the early 1900’s upgrades, but those that remain give a good impression of what it would of been like to be ‘quarantined’

Autoclave Door
Workroom
Bathroom in Doctors House
Boiler Room Chimney